Jobs Opportunities

Candidate Success Stories

Overcoming Professional Challenges

Patrick Crovasce has dedicated his career to being a committed, ever-developing electro-mechanic. In school, Patrick completed his DEP diploma in construction electrics at Centre de Competencs and specialized in repairing automatic systems at CFP des Manoirs. He worked at Laboratoire Riva Inc. for nineteen years and enjoyed expanding his technical skills alongside project management and critical leadership capacities.

Patrick was job searching in the field of industrial maintenance when he received a LinkedIn invitation from Défis RH talent acquisition expert Madeleine Philion. Patrick believes her invitation changed his destiny. “I was looking for a job where I could advance my position and contribute to the evolution of the business. Madeleine really advocated for me during my search. Even after hiring, she stayed in touch with me, which is rare in this industry,” says Patrick. He appreciated Défis RH’s sincere approach to solving professional challenges. Patrick found that Défis RH was uniquely effective at linking him with companies to improve the hiring process and find a job that truly fit his goals. “I would absolutely recommend Défis RH. Their support and attentiveness made all the difference, ” explains Patrick.

Patrick is now stepping confidently into the next stage of his career as an electro-mechanic. Patrick says, “Thanks to Madeleine Philion from Défis RH, I completed my job transfer transition. Now, I can open up my field of skills, improve my knowledge, and apply my expertise in industrial maintenance. I highly recommend Défis RH to anyone seeking a job”.

Read also

Stay connected

If you like what you read, sign up below to receive our blog.

Bookmark our website!